Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Ride da Horsey"

Bubba (Jack), my 2 year old, gives a running commentary throughout the day of what is going on in his little brain. In many ways this is such a blessing. His 3 month old baby sister was lying on her tummy, just "reading" her little book when I heard the words "I gonna ride da horsey"! I looked over to see Bubba's leg lifted, ready to straddle her little body. Of course I rushed over to her rescue, and gently told him that baby Charli is not a horsey, and definitely could not handle 32 pounds bouncing on top of her. I then made sure he got his horsey ride...on Mommy, of course!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it bad to sit on babies? No wonder my kids are all flat. Love the Bubba! and my little friend charli.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Welcome to Blog Land, Abby!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

almost yikes! for lil' charli girl as mom saves the day and yahoo! lil' cowboy rides into the sunset - f&g kinda day - love you - meemaw

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home