Thursday, May 19, 2005

Peepaw!

If you've seen my dad (a.k.a. Peepaw), you know that he has wavy hair that comes to his collar. (He's a musician) Anyways, the other day, Bubba found a quarter and was studying it. I was in the middle of something and not really paying attention. Suddenly I heard him say, "Peepaw!" as he was looking at it. I looked over to see what he meant, and realized that Peepaw did look like George Washington in a wierd kind of way.

My dad is a very attractive man, and would never be mistaken for G.W. in real life. But I do think Bubba's perspective wasn't too off base! He probably just thinks that of course it would have to be someone he knew on the quarter. Who really knows?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother looks like Fred Flintstone, and I say that with all the love I can muster.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is martha washington (a.k.a meemaw) - i love how you thought that peepaw looked like george washington - good look bigboy - in all the books we read together you ask "what's that guys name" - one fun book you enjoy is "go dog go" - love you, meemaw

8:45 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

That's one observant little guy you got there, Abby. I will never see lyour dad the same way again. From now on George Washington will always play guitar in my mind.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home