Friday, June 10, 2005

It's bright out here!


We've had the privilige of living with Grammy and Papu for the past few months. Bubba loves to take walks around their large cul-de-sac. A few days ago him and Rammy (when he says it, the "G" is silent) went for a walk with Grammy's little fluffy, white puppy, Sophie. After spending most of the day indoors, the sunshine was definitely a shocker to his little 2 year old eyes.

After about a minute or two of bearing with the brightness, he thought to himself, " I gotta do something about this annoying feeling". He finally figured out a solution and said, "Rammy, I need my sunglasses!"

He thinks through things a bit too much, I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack is so smart (spoken like a true grammy). He really does amaze me with the things he comes out with. I tend to forget that he just turned two.
By the way the joy is all ours. This house is going to be very quiet when you all finish your house.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great advertisment this would make - a true foster grant moment - love ya - meemaw

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home