Monday, September 12, 2005

Hershey's Miniatures


Jack's great Grandma and great Aunt have been staying in the "Cannon Hotel" since the hurricane in New Orleans 2 weeks ago. I call it that because we're living with my husband's family also until our house is ready to move in to.

Anyways, Great Grandma loves Hershey's miniatures and loves to give them to the great grandchildren. They're the variety pack of chocolates that have the Mr. Goodbar (my favorite), Krackel, Dark and Milk chocolates. Bubba loves to go in to Great Grandma's room and ask for some of her sweets. Of course she would let him eat them all day, but I let him have like 2 or 3 max a day.

The other day I went in to her room to see what he was up to, because I realized that he was in there alone. I found him lounging on Great Grandma's sofa, with her pillow propped behind him. He had a wrapper lying beside him and was in the process of opening his next krackel.

Let's just say he looked like a greek god waiting to be fed his grapes and cheese.

Little Stinker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Just caught up on Bubba's antics. Too cute! Yeah, my kids leave great grandmas with a chocolate induced high every time we visit.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Did you get a picture of him?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Govsmart said...

Hey - what is Bubba doing at the beach?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Govsmart said...

Hey - what is Bubba doing at the beach?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home