Friday, August 12, 2005

Zerbies



Like most kids, Bubba loves when Daddy blows zerberts on his tummy. He says, "do zerbies dada!" Of course it makes that lovely "tooting" sound and makes him laugh hysterically.

The other night Jimmy was lying on the floor with him "doing zerbies", and each time that "tooting" sound occured, I would say, "eeewww, did you toot?" He thought that was so funny. So I kept saying it each time and got an even better response as we progressed.

Then, he said, "I do zerbies on daddy!" So he did it, and then to try to be funny like me, he accidentally mixed up his words and said, "dad, did you poop?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

I read this to Yvette.. it made her morning. :)
She asked, through her hysteria, "so, did he?" Ha Ha Ha!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a coincidence I ask Jimmy that every day at the office.
Jim H

4:39 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

What a cutie! He already has the affinity for toot/ poop humor. I think it runs in the family (and I always thought it came from Jason's side).

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home