Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Favorite Fruit


In Bubba's Sunday school class the kids were sharing what their favorite fruit was. Some said banana, some said apple, some said orange. Then the Sunday school teacher asked Bubba what his favorite fruit was.

It's amazing how our hearts can be revealed in two small words.

Bubba's response was, "fruit snacks".

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I do feed my son real fruit. He just loooooves his fruit snacks and those two small words run through his mind all day long.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

I like my fruit snacks with gravy...the best of both worlds really.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Great picture of him clutching those fruit snacks.
Glad I was able to pass the chuckle on to you from Sarah who heard it firsthand.

Zeke answered the same question with "Juice boxes".

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the two year old class, I have yet to not smile or laugh at something they say or do.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home