Sunday, November 13, 2005

Where Dada?

Bubba loves to play "hiding" with his Daddy. One of them will hide under the blanket and the other one will ask whoever else is in the room where the one under the blanket is.

For example, if Jack is under the blanket, Jimmy will say to me, "Where's Bubba????" Then I'll say something like, "Is he on the deck?" Or, "Did he go in the laundry room?" And then Jack will come out from under the blanket and say, "I right here!"

So, I thought it was so funny when Jimmy was under the blanket and I asked, "Where's Daddy, Bubba?" And his response was, "Is he on the toilet?"

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

You sure you didn't accidently ask him where Mr. Jim was?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Yup, it's a boy thing.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I do have to say I'm impressed with his vocabulary....I have 4th graders who still use the word potty instead of toilet!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It never ceases to amaze me how young that stuff starts.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Ahhh, potty humor. Something his cousins most definitely are discipling him in. Sorry.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Sacha said...

I tagged you AB, check out my blog for more details :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home