Monday, July 31, 2006

God Speaks

The other day, I was down at Meemaw and Peepaw's house and my dad and I decided to take Bubba on a short ride to the home of our favorite idol...Starbucks, of course. :)

So, we get to the parking lot, and I started to tease Bubba. He asked me if he could get of the car and come into Starbucks with us. I said, "No, I think you need to stay in here and wait for us".

Then my dad started to join in the fun and said, "I think we should pray about it and see what the Lord says".

Immediately we heard Jack say, "He said YES!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Tali Kauflin said...

He is so cute! Maybe some day our kids will be able to play together! See you at the conference.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha . . .

can't fool my special boy !

9:57 AM  
Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

The Lord has spoken to me at Starbucks as well as Target, Jack is very perceptive!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Aww. how cute.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home